Welcome to Sandhills Pre-School
We are committed to encouraging children to be kind, curious and work as a team.
We have spaces available for funded 2 and 3 year olds
Please get in touch for more info - details are on our contact page
We are hiring!
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join our team, please see our advert below for more info. Closing date - Friday 12th January 2024
A warm welcome to the fun-filled learning environment of Sandhills Pre-School! We hope you enjoy exploring a bit of our world.
The staff and parent led committee are passionate about creating a safe learning environment where the children thrive and flourish.
We are committed to encouraging children to be kind, curious and work as a team. We create a stimulating learning environment for the children to feel safe and to inspire learning. We foster a sense of belonging within the pre-school and the wider community.
‘We aim to provide all children at Sandhills Pre-school with the skills and knowledge that they will need for the future. We ensure to meet the needs of each child regardless of their background.’
- Sandhills Pre-school meets the needs of each individual child and we provide a curriculum to ensure that all children do well.
- Sandhills Pre-school will develop areas of the curriculum by following interests of the children, helping them to further their knowledge and skills they will need for the future.
- We will use what the children already know as a starting point to build on and following on from this the curriculum is planned so that the children can learn new skills and gain new knowledge.
- Sandhills Pre-school helps and supports children to be resilient learners and also encourages them to be able to identify the characteristics of effective learning.
- Sandhills Pre-school provide support to ensure the children’s wellbeing and ensure children have full access to the curriculum.
Our Curriculum will enable children to:
- have a sense of wellbeing and high self-esteem - to have strategies to manage their feelings and behaviour
- be respectful and positive members of the community
- have the ability to communicate clearly - to express themselves
- be independent, resilient and creative learners
- see themselves as a learner and have a commitment to learn
- to be able to negotiate and problem solve
- have the knowledge and skills for their life